Olivia is the General Manager of the Beston Global Food Company Ltd (BFC) Health and Nutrition division where she is responsible for upholding the BFC commitment to health, wellness and optimal nutrition via promotion of a safe, clean, nutritious and sustainably and responsibly produced food supply. Olivia transcends the global business across all areas of health, nutrition, food safety and quality assurance and provides nutrition advisory support and the review and analysis of all BFC and Beston Marketplace food products.
- Qualified Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) and Accredited Nutritionist (AN) credentialed by the Dietitians Association of Australia.
- Owner and Director of Nutri Liv Dietetic Consulting private practice.
- Previous experience in Medical Sales Management for a major international pharmaceutical company; Clinical Dietitian for several public and private medical facilities including the SA Health Repatriation General Hospital and East Adelaide Healthcare; and clinical project experience in Paediatric Dietetics and infant nutrition at the Women’s and Children’s Hospital, South Australia.
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Nutrition & Dietetics from Flinders University, Adelaide and awarded the University Prize for Dux in final year. Post-graduate qualifications in Medicines Management from University of Tasmania and awarded the ‘National Prize for Academic Excellence’.
- Academic awards include the Flinders University Chancellors Letter of Commendation 2008 & 2009, the Nutricia Australia Prize 2010 & the Dietitians Association of Australia Prize 2011.
- Fitness Australia Level 1 Exercise Professional & Les Mills International Certified Group Fitness Instructor.